SEO CONTENT WRITER
If you believe the pen is mightier than the sword, a writing internship can bridge the gap between your college essay and your New Yorker article.
Writing is a rich and varied field, so it’s up to you to hone your area of expertise and build an impressive portfolio. No matter what, you’ll spend your internship developing written materials for your target audience, with a focus on clarity, grammar, voice, and consistency.
In this internship you’ll get to write for a major news and tech blog Techacker, where you’ll learn key elements of SEO in writing. After the successful completion of internship you will be offered a writing Job, which you can pursue remotely.
- Good Communication Skills
- Basic Knowledge of MS Word and document formatting
- Strong command over grammar
- Ability to review products and research on google
- Writing Engaging article within specified deadline
- Communicating daily progress
- Finding relevant material on Google